Tour of South Albania
Take the guided tour of South Albania to capture the essence of culture and hospitality in some of the most famous attractions like Saranda, Gjirokastra and Berat.
Take the tour of South Albania to capture the essence of culture and hospitality of Albanian People
Arrival in Tirana, Capital of Albania, welcome drink at the hotel.
Discover the capital of Albania by visiting Skanderbeg Square, Heqem Bey mosque, Tabaken's old bridge, National Heroes Boulevard, Mother Teresa square, ex-Elite district for communist bureau. Orthodox cathedral and the The house of Leafs, infamous for its spy function during communism. Relax the rest of the afternoon on Durresi beach and enjoy a beautiful sunset. Evening meal at the hotel in Tirana.
Start the day early with the tour of Berat, also called the ‘’Museum City’’. Visits to Berat Ethnographic house, castle and Onuphri's Iconic Museum which contains some of the finest examples of his work as well as other outstanding Albanian artists. Stop for lunch at a restaurant inside the Fortress where you can enjoy a rustic meal and wine from Berat cellar. Continue your journey through Albanian heartland to historic city of Gjirokaster. Evening meal and hotel in Gjirokastra.
Visit Gjirokastra Castle, a short walk through a traditional bazaar inside the old neighborhood of Gjirokatra (world heritage site). Gjirokatra castle has mixed stories of darkness and glory! Inside the castle are the museum of Army, Folk festival arena, and historic museum with relics from Byzantine to medieval times. Drive to Butrinti archaeological Park (world heritage site). A visit to Butriniti Park will take you through the steps of how this southern region of Albania evolved from, Byzantine empire through Ottoman empire and modern history. Enjoy the evening in Saranda beach through the sunset. Evening meal and hotel in Saranda
Start your journey to Vlora historic city by driving through Albnaian Riviera. Riviera is famous amongst adrenaline drivers and for it natural beauty. Pay a visit to the fortress of Porto Palermo, built in 18th century by infamous ruler Ali Pash Tepelena for his young bride. Stop briefly to "take in" all riviera has to offer to Llogara path, about 1500m high above the sea, where you can feel literally like you're flying. Visit the independence house in Vlora, take a walk on the city harbor and say goodby to Ionian blue waters by driving to Apollonia Archaelological Park. Tirana. Dinner and hotel in Tirana.
► send request €1170/person (minimum 1 person)
► send request €585/person (minimum 2 persons)
► send request €382/person (minimum 3 persons)
► send request €287/person (minimum 4 persons)
► send request €229/person (minimum 5 persons)
► send request €191/person (minimum 6 persons)
► send request €164/person (minimum 7 persons)
► send request 8+ persons
► send request €90 guide only (not including transfer, hotel and meal costs)
Included in Price:
- 3 nights HB accommodation in middle class hotel in Tirana
- 1 night HB accommodation in middle class hotel in Gjirokastra
- 1 night HB accommodation in middle class hotel in Saranda
- Entrance to Berat Castle
- Entrance to Onufri museum
- Entrance to Apollonia Archaeological Park and museum
- Entrance to museum House of Independence
- Entrance to Porto Palermo fortress
- Entrance to Butrinti Archaeological park and museum
- Entrance to Gjirokastra castle & museum
- Happy Hour each evening 5.5 euro / person
- Albanian Festive dinner 28 euro / person
- Cable car ticket to Dajti Park above Tirana 7euro / person
- National Museum of History in Tirana 2 euro
- *Trip to Bunkart (Nuclear bunker during communism) 7 euro (if still open)
- Wine tasting to Berat Cobo winery 10 euro per person
- Wine tasting to Uka Farm in Tirana 6 euro per person
Transfer with airconditioned coach.